Reflections In A Flubber Room

What you perceive is what it is.

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

time to take my pill again (August 2008?)

"Right wing airhead" = Sarah Palin.

==

Haven't written in a while. Probably to be expected, as I've been up and down emotionally lately. Still no job. I had an interview last week and thought it went well, but you can never tell what they're thinking. They sure haven't called or written me back. I'm pretty much broke. Don't know how the hell we're gonna pay the rent next month. I'm behind on everything. Now I'm hearing even more bad economic news, everybody's laying off and on top of that there's that right-wing airhead who's running for VP with McCain. And people seem to really, really like her. Hoo boy, well so much for things getting better, so much for something to look forward to. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home