Reflections In A Flubber Room

What you perceive is what it is.

Tuesday, May 05, 2015

It didn't drag. (late 2008)

One more. Obviously at the beginning I was having a very, very hard time adjusting to my new *ahem* career. I wouldn't have guessed at the time that six and a half years later I would still be on board as one of the team's highly respected and beloved veterans. For what it's worth, I outlived my "de facto superior" by several years.

==

It just sucked. What a debacle. My de facto superior on shift tonight was constantly on my case, I didn't get around to taking my "lunch" break, and I still wasn't able to get out of there until a quarter after 11 pm. Cherie suggested I talk to one of the important people about transferring to another department. That might not be a bad idea, because right now I'm getting seriously dispirited with the whole thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home